There are several ways to improve a rental property, including:
1. Make necessary repairs and upgrades: Fix any problems with the property, such as leaky faucets or broken appliances, to ensure that it is in good condition for tenants.
2. Improve curb appeal: Make the exterior of the property look attractive by adding landscaping, fresh paint, or new siding.
3. Create a welcoming atmosphere: Make sure the interior of the property is clean and well-maintained. Add personal touches such as artwork or plants to make it feel like a home.
4. Add amenities: Offer additional amenities such as a pool, gym, or laundry facilities to attract tenants.
5. Increase rent: If you've made improvements to the property and are attracting better-quality tenants, you may be able to increase the rent.
6. Market your property: Use online platforms, social media and local newspaper to advertise your property, be sure to include high-quality images and a detailed description of the property and its amenities.
7. Hire a property manager: If you don't have time to manage the property yourself, consider hiring a property manager to handle the day-to-day responsibilities.